Bryan Breckenridge is founding Executive Director of Box.org, an integrated social enterprise at Box.com Inc. that serves over 7,000 nonprofits today. In his role, Bryan leads Box.org‘s vision to bring the social impact and tech worlds together enabling nonprofits and the tech community to innovate and fulfill their missions. Prior to Box.org, Bryan founded the nonprofit-facing pillar of LinkedIn for Good supporting nonprofits’ successful use of LinkedIn. Previously, Bryan was Director of Nonprofits and Education at the salesforce.org which leverages salesforce.com’s people, technology and resources to improve communities.
Bryan serves on two nonprofit boards serving youth and families in the San Francisco Bay. Bryan received a Bachelors degree as class valedictorian in Journalism at the University of Kansas. He can be found in the Bay Area running trails, spending time with his wife and two kids or sharing his reflections on his BeliefEnergy.com blog.
- Where passion meet actions
- How the for profit and social good worlds can co-exist
- Practical tips to get you started with consistent reflective practices
- Integrating your family in your mental & fitness practices
- Breaking down the psychological barrier to self-care
- The role & importance of volunteering
Perfect Muse by Black Goldie